MF700 is an user configurable Mifare® sector data reader. It can be configured to read Mifare® card with MAD1/MAD2 standard in a Mifare® application open system, or can be configured to read the user-defined sector data (Non-MAD) in a user defined closed system.
Output interface is able to configure as an RS232 output or Wiegand output or ABA TK2. For Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
MF700 also can be set with a Reader ID number for multi-unit communication.
* Available install on metal surface.
* Support MAD1/MAD2 standard and customer MAD-AID setting.
* Support Non-MAD format with user-defined sector number.
* Support Multi Sectors.
* Read Mifare® Standard 4K or Mifare® Standard 1K card.
* Set Reader ID number for multi-link application.
* Three output interfaces: Wiegand (Default)/RS232/ABA TK2
* Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
* RS232 output packet can be set with Header, Reader ID and Trailer.
* Internal LED and buzzer are configurable
* Weather resistant.
Now users are able to apply a configure card to configure a MF700 reader, PCR310U-CI is the model for card issuing
* Power Requirements: 7.5VDC - 24 VDC
* Card Type: Mifare® Standard 1K/4K Card
* Card Format: MAD1/MAD2 support
* RF Frequency: 13.56MHz Standard
* RF Distance: 50mm (With MFA01 Card)
* External control Audio / Visual Indication: Internal LED and Buzzer
* Dimensions: 83 (L) x 47 (W)x 16(H) mm
* Housing material: ABS
* Operating temperature Range: 0 to 60 Deg C.
* Operating relative Humidity: 10 ~ 90%.
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.
3.Guest Registration System
MF700 SK : MF700 configurable reader + MF700KIT configurable kit + configurable cable + PCR310U card issue programmer + Card issue and utility software + 9VDC power adaptor + MFA01 Mifare standard 1K card * 3 pcs
MF700 : MF700 configurable reader + 100VAC/120VAC/230VAC adaptor for 9VDC output is optional.
MF700WD Wood housing is available on request