DT105U ( DT105R ) Cash Drawer Trigger is designed to provide USB ( RS-232 ) interfacing to the cash drawer . This allows the cash drawer , which is previously connected to POS printer or cash register , to be directly connected to a USB ( RS-232 ) port of the computer .
This means through the DT105 the cash drawer can be directly connected to the computer when there is no printer used in the POS system .
DT105 is to open the cash drawer when it receives the trigger command or the RTS/DTR signal control from the computer .
PB 105 Printer Beeper is to be connected to the cash drawer connector on the printer when the cash drawer opens and needs louder beep sound for the printer .
* Cash drawer can be directly connected to the computer with DT105
* DT105U provides USB interface
* DT105R provides RS-232 interface
* DT105U USB Trigger uses a VSPD ( Virtual Serial Port Driver ) software which makes it like a standard RS-232 port
* Accepts most of popular POS printer
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.
* DT105 Cash Drawer Trigger used for cash drawer without connecting to printer ( DT105 is connected between Cash Drawer and Computer )
* PB105 Printer Beeper used for the printer which needs louder beep sound ( PB105 is connected between Printer and Cash Drawer )
DT105U - Cash Drawer Trigger with USB interface
DT105R - Cash Drawer Trigger with RS-232 interface
PB105 - Printer Beeper with cash drawer interface
* Specification is subject to change without notice.