GUARDSCAN® is a Patrol Tour Data Collection Terminal based on RFID technology. It is so-called "GUARDSCAN" because its function is to scan RFID tags and store their ID-codes in a journal memory, together with the Date/Time stamp. It helps you watch over your employees that have had difficulties to track those whose working duties require moving from place to place, such as security personnel patrolling, policeman patrolling , remote equipment inspection/maintenance,
* One-touch operation
* Journal memory : 14,320 records
* Use mobile phone battery , replaceable and rechargeable and easy to get replacement
* RS-232 interface
* Wide operating temperature : - 10 to 55 Deg. C
* Up to 30,000 reading scan on a full battery charge
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.
1. Security personnel patrolling
2. Policeman patrolling
3. Military patrolling
4. Building guard patrolling
5. Community guard patrolling
6. Remote equipment inspections/maintenance
7. Goods delivery , transportation management
GPC1000 PRINTER CONTROLLER(NEW)
GS1000A RFID DATA COLLECTOR
Including Monitor software which is for machine setting up and downloading data from GS1000A to computer. FREE
DISK5058 PATROL MANAGER SOFTWARE (To be charged)
DISK5058 is an application software for GS1000A
BC1000A BATTERY CHARGER
KP1000 EVENT WALLET
START KIT(GS1000A+BC1000A+DISK5058+10PCS TAGS)
* Specification is subject to change without notice.
1. Suitable Printers for GPC1000 Printer Controller :
Parallel printers with Epson ESC/P control commands can be used with GPC1000 , such as EPSON LX-800 , LQ-2170C , Stylus Color 400 , Stylus Color 680 , Panasonic KX-1124 and HP Laserjet 1200 series .
Serial printers such as Epson TM-T80 , TM-300BM , STAR SP200 .
2.To use the Computer , you may purchase the optional application software "Patrol Manager" to set your patrol management.