LBR300 is an user configurable Mifare® sector data reader. It can be configured to read Mifare® card with MAD1/MAD2 standard in a Mifare® application open system, or can be configured to read the user-defined sector data (Non-MAD) in a user defined closed system.
Output interface is able to configure as an RS232 output or Wiegand output or ABA TK2. For Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
LBR300 also can be set with a Reader ID number for multi-unit communication.
* Available install on metal surface.
* Support MAD1/MAD2 standard and customer MAD-AID setting.
* Support Non-MAD format with user-defined sector number.
* Support Multi Sectors.
* Read Mifare® Standard 4K or Mifare® Standard 1K card.
* Set Reader ID number for multi-link application.
* Three output interfaces: Wiegand (Default)/RS232/ABA TK2
* Wiegand output is selectable from 26 bits to 128 bits.
* RS232 output packet can be set with Header, Reader ID and Trailer.
* Internal LED and buzzer are configurable
* Weather resistant.
Now users are able to apply a configure card to configure a LBR300 reader, PCR310U-CI is the model for card issuing
The specification is subject to change without notice.
Note: The Specification is subject to change without notice.